Space Science Conference - NASA - 2019
We conducted National level Space Science essay writing competition in association with Astronaut Memorial Foundation and Florida Institute of Technology through The Hindu Educational Series.
Students selected as the Winners and Best Performers in the Space Science Essay Writing Competition are eligible to attend the International Space Science Conference which is going to be held in NASA, Kennedy Space Center, USA in the month of May 2019.
Winners will be announced in the month of March and they will get full scholarship towards participation in the International Space Science Conference in USA. Best Performers of the competition will get Rs.25,000/- scholarship towards the cost of the international space science conference trip.
The details about International Space Science Conference trip
International Space Science Conference Itinerary:
Day 1: Assemble in the airport. Group check in. Leaving from airport
Day 2: Arrival at Miami airport. We will be traveling to Orlando by coach and rest at the hotel.
Day 3: Disney World theme park
• 9:00 am – Registration starts for International Space Science Conference
• 9:25 am – Competition Topic announced
• 9.30 am – Essay writing competition starts
10.30 am – Competition finished
11 am to 4 pm: Atlantis Space Shuttle, Rocket simulator, Astronaut encounter
Day 5: NASA Kennedy Space Centre visit.
Day 6: Launching pad tour, Hall of fame. Afternoon – Awards ceremony. Space shop shopping.
Day 7: Shopping in Orlando
Day 8: University of Miami visit,Return to home from Miami international airport
Day 9: Arrive home country with pleasant memories. Say Good bye to everyone. Parents pick up the students from the airport.
International Space Science Conference Judges:
Judges are NASA astronauts and professors from USA IVY league universities
Following are the awards given to students based on their performance:
1. AMF AWARDS
2. FIT AWARDS
3. NEIL ARMSTRONG AWARDS
4. KALPANA CHAWLA AWARDS
5. ARYABHATTA AWARDS
Winners will get tuition fee discount in Florida Institute of Technology (FIT), USA.
Food: Breakfast& Lunch: American Food • Dinner- Indian Food
Note: Both vegetarian and non-vegetarian food will be provided.
Hotel: Accommodation is provided for everyone at Holiday Inn or equivalent hotel.
• Four students will be sharing a room each with two king size beds provided per room.
• Two staff members will be sharing one room.
NASA Kennedy Space Center 3 Days
Program Includes: Three full days of guided instruction, led by experienced educators
● Meet and greet with a NASA astronaut − Students meet a veteran NASA astronaut, who talks about the future of space exploration. Students are encouraged to ask questions and later they receive an autographed souvenir from their astronaut guest.
● Young people experience, imagine and interact through space shuttle mission simulations, tours of Kennedy Space Center and witnessing firsthand the everyday challenges faced by astronauts. It all adds up to an inspiring three days of fun and enriching space activities.
● Instructor-led tours of Rocket Garden, Early Space Exploration, the Apollo/Saturn V Center, and NASA's launch headquarters.
Benefits of International Space Science Conference:
● Opportunity to show their space science interest and to win the trophy
● Great opportunity to visit the NASA Kennedy Space Center in Orlando, USA
● Chances of 10 years multiple entry USA visa is a golden opportunity of this century.
● Winners will get $10,000 USD per year scholarship in FIT, USA.
If other students are interested they can attend this trip.The above itinerary is the same. Instead of the conference they can attend the NASA camp with the regular price of Rs.2,25,000.
Trip package includes:
International air ticket, accommodation, food, local transportation, visa fees and visa document preparation, Health insurance, Conference in KSC-NASA, Disney World theme park, University campus tour and Tips. Can you please send scanned copies of the following documents (through Email) and the advance payment (through RTGS) on or before March 22nd 2019.
1. Attached questionnaire - Can you please fill the attached questionnaire. Fill as much as you can. We will help you if you have any questions.
2. Visa Documents (Passport copy, Bank Statement, Income tax filing if any, Professional/Business proof)
3. Advance payment: 50 % (Rs.1,00,000) to be paid before visa processing and balance can be paid on the next day of the visa approval.
Visa Documents: We want only the following documents :
1. Passport copy of the student
2. Bank statement copy - Last 6 months
3. Income tax filing 3 years copy or any other income proof documents (if any)
4. If father is a businessman, provide business registration/license details.
If father is an employee of an organization, please provide offer letter, pay stub copies etc.,
5. School Bonafide letter
Final cost : Rs.2,00,000 (Rs 2,25,000 Regular price – Rs 25,000 Best performer scholarship)
Can you please RTGS the advance payment of Rs.1,00,000/-.
Go4Guru Bank details:
Bank Name:Axis Bank
Account Name: Go4Guru Pvt Ltd
Account No: 913020035002043
IFSC code: UTIB0000697
Branch : Rajapalayam
Account type: Current Account
Please send the RTGS confirmation details to 8903604924 or send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Can you please let me know if you have any questions?
(We request you to call +91 861 061 1380, +91 994 047 6324 +91 995 235 3851 at anytime between 9.30 am to 6 pm)
International MUN - UNO, New York
United Nation- It’s an International organization consisting of 193 member states/countries. It works based on various committees like Security Council, General Assembly- DISEC and ECOSOC. Delegates from each country are a member of these committees and they represent their country where they work together with other delegates of various countries to obtain sustainable development goals, international peace, and Security.
MUN is an academic simulation of the United Nation designed to help students understand diplomacy, international relations and working of the UN itself while acquiring skills like public speaking, debating, writing, critical thinking, teamwork, leadership.
International Educational Tours
We have 10 years of expertise in running International Educational tours by creating tailor made excursions for schools and institutions who are interested in educational trips to NASA's Kennedy Space Center, Florida in the United States. Check out our videos about the latest NASA tour.Learn more about Tours Go4Guru on YouTube!
With Educonnect, Your Growth is our Mission!
- Our mission is to promote, market and advertise school vendor companies on a single marketplace.
- By listing your company and products in EduConnect directory, the school management and any of the normal education related consumer can look for educational products & solution providers.
- There are no charges as of now for these services to schools, colleges and universities.
- The demand for vendors is increasing, and more consumers are turning to the Internet to find them. By joining EduConnect directory, prospective clients will be able to easily find you and contact you for the requirements.